Sunday, December 1, 2013

December To Be Read

Twelve books for this month! I have a nice long winter break for plenty of reading. Here's what I picked!

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - The last in the Infernal Devices. I think I'm ready.

Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card - With the recent movie release, I think this is something I have been missing out on.

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) Angelfall by Susan Ee - This book has been getting a lot of praise, so I am interested to see if it lives up to the hype.

Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers, #5) Shell Game by Ridley Pearson - I haven't been reading this series for a while and I want to get back up with this world.

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - The Cover. Is. Gorgeous.

The Hallowed Ones (The Hallowed Ones, #1) The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle - I don't even know what this is about. But it looks cool.

The Beginning of Everything The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider - I felt like I needed some happiness after the long string of darkness.

Beneath the Glitter Beneath the Glitter by Elle & Blair Fowler - More glitter.

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1) Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard - Zombies!

Marked (House of Night, #1) Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast - I bought this book, so I should probably read it. I hate having books I haven't read just sitting there.

Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1) Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin - It's named the same as my favorite Edgar Allen Poe story, so duh, must read!

The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine, #1) The Eye of Minds by James Dashner - Another one from James Dashner. I loved the Maze Runner.

That's the 12! What will you be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment