Monday, October 14, 2013

Reading Habits Tag



This tag started out on Youtube, but I decided to bring the questions to my blog. Hopefully, this will also let you get to know me a little more too!

Now - onto the questions:

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading? Not really. I generally wherever, when ever, but I prefer to read in my reading chair whenever possible. 
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? BOOKMARK, all the way. I've used the same one for three years and I'd probably have a mental breakdown if I lost it. 
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages? I always stop at the end of a chapter. This has been a recent change. 
4. Do you eat or drink while reading? Sometimes. It's more plausible if I'm reading on my Kindle. 
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Music, no. TV, yes. Multitasking is life.
6. One book at a time or several at once? One book at a time. I barely have time to finish one a week, I have no idea how I would handle multiple plots. 
7. Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere! I love reading in the car, waiting rooms, before my food arrives in the drive thru :p
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head? This is a major pet peeve, but I hate when people read out loud. It irritates me so much. So silently for me. 
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Sometimes I look ahead, but I hate when I do that. 
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Breaking the spine. iT jUST hAPPENS, okay? okay. (that was a total TFIOS reference...)
11. Do you write in your books? No..no..no...i can't even. why would someone do this?


And that's the tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment