Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October To Be Read

It's October now, folks, and with that a new TBR list! Last month was my first time with a to be read list set aside for me, and I really liked knowing what book was coming up next. I've decided to make another for this month. This is quite shorter because I'm going to be very busier than normal. Let's just get onto it:

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Book #1: Allegiant by Veronica Roth, published 22 October 2013. I'm so excited for the conclusion to this series, even though my life will probably be ruined for the entire week afterwards. 

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)

Book #2: House of Hades by Rick Riordan, published 8 October 2013. Just...so...many....questions to be answered! Another book I'm extremely excited for. It's going to be a good new release month!

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Book #3: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. I read the first book in this series late July and I've been dying to get back into it. These books are always quick and entertaining reads for me. I hope to finish this series by COHF. 

Fangirl

(Possible) Book #4: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I'm not sure if I'll have time for four books this month, but if I do, this is the next book. I liked Eleanor and Park, her second book, so I'm excited to see what this will bring (plus it's my life in a novel). 




No comments:

Post a Comment