Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, I will post my top ten books as according to a particular theme. This week's theme is REWIND - meaning that it's time to catch up with a past week that I have not done before. So, I pick...Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want to Trade Places With!



Hate ListEnclave (Razorland, #1)Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)TrappedAnna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)1984The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)


  1. Valerie from Hate List - for the obvious reason, she has so many problems to deal with and I don't know if I could handle them...
  2. Deuce from Enclave - those Freaks would creep me out too much to deal with her bravery!
  3. Saba from Blood Red Road - she just goes through so much - all out in the hot desert! 
  4. Scotty from Trapped - being stuck in a snowstorm! I couldn't imagine much worse!
  5. Cas from Anna Dressed In Blood - oh, you know, just the whole GHOST HUNTER thing.
  6. Juliette from Shatter Me - it would stink not being able to be touched by everyone and living in that type of constant fear
  7. Winston from 1984 - Just the entire universe of that time period is scary, much less doing what he does.
  8. Allison from The Immortal Rules - Having to chose between vampire (especially this type) and humanity would be challenging
  9. Rhine from Wither - One of the scariest dystopias, especially for girls!
  10. Katniss from The Hunger Games - no explanation necessary.
Those are my top ten characters that I would never want to be! What are yours? 




No comments:

Post a Comment