Friday, November 1, 2013

November To Be Read

It's November and that means a new to be read list, bigger than October! I've picked out ten books for me to (hopefully) read during this month. Let's see my picks, shall we?

Reboot (Reboot, #1) Reboot by Amy Tintera. This book is sure to be action-packed and a quick read, perfect for the ever hectic month I'll be having (did I mention NaNoWriMo?)

Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken. I'm a little hesitant with this one because Darkest Minds was so heartbreaking and also long, but the reviews have been fantastic.

Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. I'm a little nervous for this one because of the negative reviews, but it's been on my shelf forever.

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. THE COVER, man. The cover.

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) Frostbite by Richelle Mead. Not sure why I'm so prepared for the second Vampire Academy book because I didn't like the first one. Maybe it's the movie?

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick. I'm so anxious to read this...EEP!

Champion (Legend, #3) Champion by Marie Lu. I've loved the Legend trilogy so far, so let's hope this one is as epic as the last two.

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. This is, of course, a re-read as I prepare myself for the movie. *deep breaths*

The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, #1) The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. After all this action, I should probably have a fun read to let my mind relax and I love the TV show.

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. As a Native American myself, I'm excited for this look from another person's perspective. It sounds amazingly brilliant.

That's it! I'll post reviews as I go. Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment