Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Wrap Up and Haul

October is at a close, and with it, the books that I have read. Let's check out my TBR and compare what actually happened.


  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth   review coming soon
  • House of Hades by Rick Riordan review
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare review coming soon
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell review
  • Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
Four out of five, not bad! Here are the six books I purchased this month:


Allegiant (Divergent, #3)The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Marked (House of Night, #1)Betrayed (House of Night, #2)Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1)

Lots of dark books! Not sure when I'll read the last four, but I am excited for them each. Let me know if you've read any in the comments below.

And that's October. Hope you had a wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment