Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring 2014 TBR List


You do not even want to know how happy I am that it is finally feeling like spring here! We have had a miserable winter, so feeling the sunlight is absolutely magical. Today's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, is for the top ten books on my spring 2014 TBR list. Most of these are books that have not come out yet, but I am really looking forward to reading, but there is a little mix.

Beauty QueensThe Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)This Song Will Save Your LifeDorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
The One (The Selection, #3)GoldenBefore I FallIncarnate (Newsoul, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)


  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Jo Sales
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • The One by Kiera Cass
  • Golden by Jessi Kirby
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
What books are you looking forward to reading this spring? 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen Dorothy Must Die and Before I Fall everywhere lately! I'm becoming intrigued by them. I read Twilight ages ago and have mixed feelings about it. The story itself I thought had a lot of potential but the writing fell a little flat in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing your opinion! Anyone with such a great name obviously has great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy Must Die is one my most anticipated releases of this year and I am a huge fan of Wizard of Oz too! I haven't read Twilight yet (I know, I'm so behind), but I am really hoping to finally read it. I tried earlier this year, but just wasn't feeling the writing too. And same, love your name too! :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially Dorothy Must Die and The One. I recently got Golden and am looking forward to starting that one. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete