Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read


This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is top ten popular authors I've never read! I based 'popularity' from this Goodreads list as well as other sources of what I consider popular. Let's just get started.

  1. Nicholas Sparks - author of The Notebook
  2. Neil Gaiman - author of American Gods
  3. Meg Cabot - author of The Princess Diaries
  4. Jane Austen - author of Pride and Prejudice
  5. JRR Tolkien - author of The Hobbit
  6. Markus Zusak - author of The Book Thief
  7. Melissa de la Cruz - author of Blue Bloods
  8. Laurie Halse Anderson - author of Speak
  9. Ellen Hopkins - author of Crank
  10. Maureen Johnson - author of 13 Little Blue Envelopes
What popular authors have you never read? After making this list, I see I really need to expand the authors I read from!

1 comment:

  1. I have never read Nicholas Sparks or Melissa De la Cruz either but both are authors I want to look into. Here’s my TTT .

    ReplyDelete