Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books: Tuesday 1/7 Day 2 Update

First, a progress report:

  • Fangirl - 39 pages... Not the best, but I've been busy with school, so I'll take it. 

The first challenge for the day is from Sarah Says Read. The question is: How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?


And my answer is: I try to stay up later at night for reading and fitting it in at random times, just to get in a few extra pages. My favorite times are while I'm waiting for something to boil, in commercial breaks of shows, or while on public transport. 

And the second challenge is from The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog and it is to pick a book and the actors who would play them on a radio show, so just their voices. 

My book: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
My cast: Cath would be Anna Kendrick and Levi would be Liam Hemsworth

That's it for today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment