Monday, January 6, 2014

Recommend A...Book You Want To Reread For the First Time

The Fault in Our Stars

Today's Recommend A is for a book you want to reread for the first time! My pick is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.
The first time I read this book I came into it already knowing everything, so I didn't read it with the best mindset exactly. I would like to reread it again, especially since it is such a favorite!

1 comment:

  1. THIS BOOK. I don't think I can handle that heart ache a second time. Who am I kidding, of course I'd want to feel it again. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete