Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Reads: January 24

Hey everyone! So today is the first in a new series on my blog, Friday Reads. I know some other bloggers do this, but I just wanted to keep you updated with what I am reading each and every Friday, as well as my hopes for reading accomplishments this weekend.

Summer and the City (The Carrie Diaries #2) Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell is what I am currently reading right now. It's super fun and is really making me want the summertime back!

Enclave (Razorland, #1) Enclave by Ann Aguirre - This is a super short paperback, so I am sure I can finish it quickly.

Wanderlove Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard - Another short paperback, plus I will finish my January TBR with this one!!

That's all for this weekend! Let me know what you are planning to read in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment