Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap Up

Hello! Today I am here to wrap up my first time doing the Bout of Books Read a Thon! I managed to read three books and begin another.

Fangirl Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - Days 1-4 - 433 pages - Review here.

Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1) Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier - Days 5-6 - 300 pages - Review here

Trapped Trapped by Michael Northrop - Days 6-7 - 232 pages - Review here.

Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) Just One Day by Gayle Forman - Day 7 - 59 pages

So, in total I read 1024 pages in one week! That is pretty impressive for me. I have also really been liking Just One Day so far, so hopefully I can finish that one soon and get a review up for you all. I also manged to complete all of the challenges except one! I will definitely be doing Bout of Books 10 in May.

Thanks to you all for joining me on this adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment