Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bout of Books: Wednesday 1/8 Day 3 Update

Progress:

  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - 54 pages

The challenge for today is from Doing Dewey and it is to pick your favorite genre and recommend some books for beginners to that genre! My favorite genre is dystopian and I have read a good bit of it besides the more popular series like Hunger Games and Divergent. So for those of you looking to more futuristic worlds, my top five lesser known dystopian books are:

Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1) Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano. This is one of my favorite books that I read in 2013 and I am so excited for the sequel! You can check out my full review here.

Reboot (Reboot, #1) Reboot by Amy Tintera. Another first book in a duology, this book is action packed and very exciting. This book was lots of fun!

Proxy (Proxy, #1) Proxy by Alex London. This book was exciting and one of my favorites. Another action packed book with lovable characters! The sequel is also coming out this year.

Earth Girl (Earth Girl, #1) Earth Girl by Janet Edwards. This is a British series and it is one of the most realistic futuristic societies. It's a very interesting read.

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. This is the first book in an amazing dystopia/fantasy series with a new outlook on vampires. The last book in the trilogy is coming out this year and it will be a must read for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment